Monday 26 November 2018

Two Best Friends reunite on Twitter after 13 Years

A 19 year old girl's wish came true on Twitter when she tweeted "Hey twitter, I met this girl on a dinner cruise in Hawaii in 2006, We were basically bestfriends for that night so i need y'all to help me find my bestfriend cause i miss her and i need to see how she's doing now." Two childhood best friends were reunited on Twitter after 13 years.


Brianna Cry the girl who tweeted alongside a picture with her friend got more than 111,000 retweets and nearly 250,000 likes,  and somehow managed to find its way to Heidi "Heii" Tran, 18, who tweeted back: "Heard you were looking for me." 


Heidi ,18, along with the reply she also posted a picture of Heii and her family, with Heii wearing the same outfit seen in Brianna Cry's photo. Later Brianna Cry Tweeted that, "We messaged each other and caught up on Life".

Heii told to Teen Vogue that, "she was blown away by the response Brianna had gotten. I didn't think so many people would be invested in a story like this, The moment has given me the opportunity to talk with a lot of people, and reconnect with some old friends. I'm eternally grateful for that."


Comment your Questions Below...!!!
















0 comments:

Post a Comment